These are open questions. Do message me if you have something to say.
- Does the eye-ball float or sink in water?
- With its 3 coats - fibrous, vascular (uvea), and nervous (retina) - which other body part does the eyeball resemble?
- Which solid structures/layers in the eye are transparent? (I can think of 3)
- Is the bulbar conjunctiva attached to the sclera, the limbus, or the cornea?
- What separates bulbar conjuctiva from sclera? What happens to this separation when the conjunctiva gets attached?
- Why does the surface of the limbus area appear smooth? Why doesn't cornea look like a contact lens?
- Why is Tenon's capsule also called fascia bulbi? Does it move when the eyeball moves?
- What are check ligaments? Why are they called so?
- What is the suspensory ligament of eyeball (Lockwood's ligament)? How is it different from a check ligament?
- Where does local anaesthetic solution instilled in "sub Tenon's block" reach?
Thus begins ophthalmology